Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Introducing *drum roll* ME!

Hi! I'm Heidi! I am a 21 year old female, living in Oregon. I had a stroke...then I had open heart surgery....then I went to curl up in a ball and cry, wallowing in my misery, but instead I started a blog. I hope to make you laugh, cry, yell, hiccup, spit, sing, and share! I'll be using this blog to tell my stroke/open heart surgery story then some. I would love to meet other stroke and/or open heart surgery survivors. Please share (whether it is a tragic story, a joke, a recipe, or whatever else you would like); I would love to hear from you!

-h

- Coming Soon -
September 19, 2011 - The Night The TV Tried To Kill Me

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heidi! What a rough ride you've had :O I had a stroke year ago while I was 20weeks pregnand. I was 33 yrs then. Left side got paralyzed, 1/4th of eyesite went. I would love to hear how you are doing now! I hope you are well :) I am rather good and got healthy baby girl 1st of Feb 2013 Aryana Angel Anastasia . Take care :)

    ReplyDelete